What are the top 2-3 things that significantly impacted your family or business during COVID? How could $104 million of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding best support Guilford County communities?
You’re invited to attend a Community Conversation in your district to share your thoughts! Hosted by the Guilford County Board of Commissioners.
Each meeting will take place in person from 6:30 to 7:30pm on the dates listed below.
· September 20 – Southeast Guilford High School Gymnasium, 4530 Southeast School Road, Greensboro, NC 27406
· September 22 – Dudley High School Gymnasium, 1200 Lincoln Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
· September 23 – Northeast Guilford High School Auditorium, 6700 McLeansville Road, McLeansville, NC 27301
· September 27 – Northwest High School Gymnasium, 5240 NW School Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
· September 29 – Southwest High School Gymnasium, 4364 Barrow Road, High Point, NC 27265
Masks will be required during attendance per Guilford County’s Indoor Mask Rule.
Prefer to participate virtually? Watch the meetings on Guilford County’s Facebook Live and submit your comments online.
Residents can also provide their feedback in an online survey by September 30, 2021: www.surveymonkey.com/r/GCLS21
Visit the Guilford County website for more information about American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding: https://bit.ly/GuilfordCountyARPA
To request special accommodations or interpretation services, please contact Simone Robinson at [email protected] or (919) 706-5449 as soon as possible.