Triad Craft Beer Week presented by Downtown Greensboro Inc.
Celebrating the local craft beer scene, Triad Craft Beer Week is dedicated to local breweries brewing delicious craft beer all leading up to the Summertime Brews Festival. Check out all that is happening around the Triad with beer and we will see you Saturday for the festival!
DGI wants to welcome those of you coming to Greensboro for the 17 annual Summertime Brews Fest. Make sure you take time to see all the great things Downtown Greensboro has to offer… 4 breweries, dozens of shops, and an endless selection of bars, food, and live entertainment. Visit downtowngreensboro.org for latest happenings. This is my DGSO!
- Thursday July 22nd “2 Dudes Trivia” from 7-9pm
- Friday July 23rd Axe Throwing from 7-10pm
- Saturday July 24th live music from The Finns 7-11pm
- Live music w/ James Vincent Carroll Tuesday from 7-9 PM
- North Carolina Triad Beer: A History releases this week!
- Music Bingo on Thursday
- Live music Saturday with S.O.B band 7-10pm
- Live music Sunday with Patrick Rock 3-6pm